Classic white brick, New Orleans-style Colonial situated on a 1/2 ac lot in the heart of Bannockburn Estates Neighborhood. Four finished levels, Sun-filled Embassy size rooms with 3 Fireplaces and beautiful hardwood floors. The main level offers a Living room, Dining room, large eat-in kitchen with connection to two cars garage, Family room, and a separate home office with an exercise room/bedroom and a separate entrance. On the upper level is the Master suite with two walk-in closets and an en-suite bath, additional three bedrooms, an oversize linen closet with space plumbed for an extra washer and dryer, and a second full bathroom. The second level offers two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. The basement provides a Fully finished recreation room with a Fireplace, a powder room, and a laundry room with extra storage space.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Wood Siding
6,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partially Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price