Just minutes from Washington DC, nestled along the quiet streets of Arlington in the highly sought-after Country Club Grove neighborhood, this artfully designed, crafted home Offers a 9' ceiling, hardwood floor, recessed lighting, 3BR/2.2 full BA. The gorgeously updated kitchen boasts granite countertops and SS appliances. The interior of this home has adorned with custom finishes from floor to ceiling, Enjoy the four-season sunroom with built-ins, and French Doors to the large deck that is perfect for entertaining that overlooks the pristine, green backyard. The lower level has been thoughtfully designed with entertaining in mind to include a spacious recreation room, gas fireplace, and wine shelves. The neighborhood favorites include Top-Rated Schools, Fort Ethan Allen Park, Holmberg Park, and the Potomac River. Minutes to, Restaurants, Shopping Center, DC, Tysons Corner, A Commuters Dream!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Country Club Grove
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other.
- Full, Walkout, Workshop, Full Finished
- 2. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed, Brick
- Composition Shingle
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price